It’s true. I’m a Sarah Palin fan. I’m not a fan of her politically. I’m a fan of her hilarious personality. When asked about my feelings on Palin, I usually respond, “I think she’s a fascinating idiot.” I’m also a huge Tina Fey fan, so it’s required to love Sarah, too. I recently finished reading Palin’s first book, Going Rogue (one of 24 books I’ve read in 2013) and I compiled a list of my favorite quotes that she didn’t actually say in 12 Most Inspiring Things Sarah Palin Never Said. But for you mavericks here, you betcha these are my favorite stupid things Sarah Palin has said at one point or another.
Sarah Palin Quotes
- “All of ‘em, any of ‘em that have been in front of me over all these years.”
- “‘Refudiate,’ ‘misunderestimate,’ ‘wee-wee’d up.’ English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!”
- “Buck up or stay in the truck.”
- “We eat, therefore we hunt.”
- “Polls? Nah… they’re for strippers and cross country skiers.”
- “Don’t retreat! Reload!”
- “I’m not politically correct. I’m not one to be a word police.”
- “Only dead fish go with the flow.”
- “Divorce Todd? Have you seen Todd? I may be just a renegade hockey mom, but I’m not blind!”
- “I’ve been so focused on state government, I haven’t really focused much on the war in Iraq.”
- “I don’t think equality is always a good thing… We should promote competition instead of hating on those who work hard and get ahead.”
- “When the President thinks hip-hoppers like Common, know more about the economy than financial advisers… well… then I think we’re really in trouble.”
- “No wonder Michelle Obama is telling everybody ‘you’d better breastfeed your baby’, Yeah, you’d better, because the price of milk is so high right now.”
- “He got the rifle, I got the rack.”
Tina Fey as Sarah Palin
Honestly, I’d rather see Tina Fey as Sarah Palin than to watch the actual Sarah Palin. Tina does this amazing this where she twists Sarah Palin’s words by… reciting them verbatim.
Sarah Palin Quotes… Remixed!
I found this hilarious video containing many of my favorite Sarah Palin quotes. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Let’s get mavericky!
Did I miss one of your favorite stupid Sarah Palin quotes? Leave a comment below!